My AdSense account got disabled.. WTF google?

Hey readers! Can someone try to explain to me how my AdSense account got disabled?

It had NO clicks, I had it for like 20 hours, I had earned 00.01NOK (Most likely from like 30 impressions of an ad)

Why would my account be disabled after 20 hours, no clicks (and then obviously no INVALID clicks) Google, why are your methods so messed up?

Sunday 30 October 2011

Just woke up

Hello guys! Just woke up... Felt like I've been sleeping in the fridge-___-' My throat is so damn sore :( Oh well!
Today will be my first day as an apprentice, exciting! Only problem is... I have no f*cking idea where I should meet up :| I know it's somewhere down town, nothing more though. I am to meet up @ 09.00 so I have some hours to get there ;D

Bilde fra artige.no I want one of these
Bilde fra artige.noHaha! I can't wait to die :')
Bilde fra artige.no Ok that's enough funny pics for today :')

Will blog some more when I get home from "work" prepare for rants.... (I don't get paid for my 8 hour days :( )

-Lasse

1 comment: