My AdSense account got disabled.. WTF google?

Hey readers! Can someone try to explain to me how my AdSense account got disabled?

It had NO clicks, I had it for like 20 hours, I had earned 00.01NOK (Most likely from like 30 impressions of an ad)

Why would my account be disabled after 20 hours, no clicks (and then obviously no INVALID clicks) Google, why are your methods so messed up?

Monday 31 October 2011

First day as an apprentice

Heeeeeeey guys! First day as an apprentice is done with :) What can I say?


Had a lot of fun and helped out peeps at the school... Fun fact, over 60% of the problems are caused by the ones in charge from the county. They block the internet access for some students, they disable software and no longer give out admin users for the ICT employees.

Oh well :D I had a lot of fun, and one of the employees named Ove are going to teach me some C++ with Qt framework, anyone have a suggestion for what applications I should make? :)
(nothing too advanced obviously, I am a noob)

Here's a cat, he wants you to follow my blog and post a comment.


Have a nice day guys! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've also been a bit into C++. Try to make a program that can find any procent of any number. So if i enter 50, and 40, it would find 40 procent of 50. Mabye a bit hard for a 100% newb, but once you learn some basic functions you should be able to do, send me a message if you ever do so! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestion extreme :)
    Hardest thing would be figuring out how to write the formula :P Will try to make it :3

    ReplyDelete